1/1 Photo of Chocolate Chip Toffee Millerbars
The creation of these toffee bars are solely due to the kindness of Miller, he has made the Dorn family very happy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- 2Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- 3In a large bowl, mix together the flour and brown sugar.
- 4Cut in the butter until it resembles coarse crumbs.
- 5Add the egg and mix well.
- 6Stir in 1 1/2 cups of the chocolate chips.
- 7Reserve 1 1/2 cups of the crumb mixture, and press the rest into the greased pan.
- 8Bake for 10 minutes.
- 9Pour the condensed milk evenly over the hot crumb crust.
- 10Sprinkle with 1 1/2 cups of toffee bits.
- 11Sprinkle with the remaining crumb crust mixture and the other 1/2 cup of chocolate chips over the top.
- 12Bake for 25-30 minutes, until golden brown.
- 13Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the rest of the toffee bits (1/4 cup).
- 14Cool on a wire rack and cut into bars.
- 15Bless Miller with every bite!
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Toffee Millerbars
Serving Size: 1 (2106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 200.2
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 22.7 mg
- Sodium 81.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 20.1 g
- Protein 2.2 g