The creation of these toffee bars are solely due to the kindness of Miller, he has made the Dorn family very happy!
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour and brown sugar.
- Cut in the butter until it resembles coarse crumbs.
- Add the egg and mix well.
- Stir in 1 1/2 cups of the chocolate chips.
- Reserve 1 1/2 cups of the crumb mixture, and press the rest into the greased pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Pour the condensed milk evenly over the hot crumb crust.
- Sprinkle with 1 1/2 cups of toffee bits.
- Sprinkle with the remaining crumb crust mixture and the other 1/2 cup of chocolate chips over the top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the rest of the toffee bits (1/4 cup).
- Cool on a wire rack and cut into bars.
- Bless Miller with every bite!
Mirjam! I made these today because they looked too incredible to pass up. I wasn't disappointed as these Millerbars are rich, delicious and sinfully decadent! Who could pass up such a delicious chocolate and toffee combination? I used a 10 oz bag of Heath Bits'O Brickle Almond Toffee Bits as I could not find the Skor. Otherwise, followed your wonderful creation to a T. Thank you so much for such a lovely treat! Thank you too, Miller! :)
These were a big hit! I followed the recipe exactly and everyone loved them. Definitely cut them into small squares and don't make them unless you have help eating them, waaaay to easy to eat them ALL! thank you!
excellent! i started baking before i realized i didn't have any condensed milk...so i just poured about 3 tablespoons of skim milk over the crust to keep it moist and continued on with the recipe...and everyone loved them! and i saved a LARGE amount of fat grams (perfectly justifying my decision to eat more!) thanks so much