1/1 Photo of Chocolate Chip Toffee Cookies
1 hr 10 mins
This chewy chocolate chip cookie is a favorite in our house.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift flour, baking soda, and salt together; set aside.
- 2Place butter and brown sugar in bowl of electric mixer and beat until light and fluffy.
- 3Scrape down sides of bowl.
- 4Add eggs, vanilla, and Kahlua and beat until well combined.
- 5Scrape down sides of bowl again.
- 6Add flour mixture to mixer bowl and stir on low speed just until combined.
- 7Add walnuts, toffee bits, and chocolate chips and mix on low speed just until combined.
- 8Drop by tablespoons onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets about 2 inches apart.
- 9Bake in 350 degree oven for about 10 minutes or until very lightly brown (don't overcook).
- 10Remove cookies from oven and cool 2 minutes on baking sheet before removing to cooling rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Toffee Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1639 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1579.5
- Calories from Fat 674
- Total Fat 74.9 g
- Saturated Fat 40.8 g
- Cholesterol 202.4 mg
- Sodium 1048.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 220.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.9 g
- Sugars 137.1 g
- Protein 18.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: