Vseward (Chef~V)'s Note:
Simple recipe for bar cookies. I especially like this one using sugar free cookie dough, but you can use regular. Reminds me of the old magic bars, only better.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1PREHEAT oven to 350°F Line a 13x9x2-inch baking pan with Non-Stick Foil with non-stick (dull) side toward food, extending foil over sides of pan; set aside.
- 2PRESS cookie dough evenly in bottom of foil-lined pan.
- 3BAKE 15 to 17 minutes or until lightly browned crust has formed on top of dough. Remove from oven.
- 4COMBINE sweetened condensed milk, toffee bits, 1/2 cup coconut and 1/4 cup almonds. Spread evenly over hot baked cookie dough. Sprinkle chocolate chips, remaining coconut and almonds over mixture. Return to oven.
- 5CONTINUE 20 to 25 minutes until bubbly and coconut is a light golden brown; cool in pan on a wire rack.
- 6TIP: Use foil to lift bars from pan onto a cutting board. Cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Toffee Bars
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.5
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 6.7 mg
- Sodium 38.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 17.4 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free chocolate chip cookie dough
almond toffee bits