Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Simple recipe for bar cookies. I especially like this one using sugar free cookie dough, but you can use regular. Reminds me of the old magic bars, only better.
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F Line a 13x9x2-inch baking pan with Non-Stick Foil with non-stick (dull) side toward food, extending foil over sides of pan; set aside.
- PRESS cookie dough evenly in bottom of foil-lined pan.
- BAKE 15 to 17 minutes or until lightly browned crust has formed on top of dough. Remove from oven.
- COMBINE sweetened condensed milk, toffee bits, 1/2 cup coconut and 1/4 cup almonds. Spread evenly over hot baked cookie dough. Sprinkle chocolate chips, remaining coconut and almonds over mixture. Return to oven.
- CONTINUE 20 to 25 minutes until bubbly and coconut is a light golden brown; cool in pan on a wire rack.
- TIP: Use foil to lift bars from pan onto a cutting board. Cut into bars.