From Better Homes & Garden's 2004 Christmas Cookie Magazine
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, knead together cookie dough and flour until combined.
- 3Shape tablespoon-size pieces of dough into balls.
- 4Place nuts in a shallow dish.
- 5Place milk in another shallow dish.
- 6Roll dough balls in milk and then in nuts.
- 7Place balls 2 inches apart on an un-greased cookie sheet.
- 8Press your thumb into the center of each ball to make an indentation.
- 9Bake in preheated oven 10 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 10Transfer to a wire rack and cool.
- 11Place chocolate-hazelnut spread in a re-sealable plastic bag; snip off one of the corners.
- 12Pipe spread into each indentation.
- 13Sprinkle cookies with candy sprinkles.
- 14To store: Place cookies in layers separated by waxed paper in an airtight container.
- 15Store at room temp for up to 3 days.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Thumbprints
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.5
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 4.3 mg
- Sodium 38.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 1.5 g