Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Better Homes & Garden's 2004 Christmas Cookie Magazine
Make and share this Chocolate Chip Thumbprints recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, knead together cookie dough and flour until combined.
- Shape tablespoon-size pieces of dough into balls.
- Place nuts in a shallow dish.
- Place milk in another shallow dish.
- Roll dough balls in milk and then in nuts.
- Place balls 2 inches apart on an un-greased cookie sheet.
- Press your thumb into the center of each ball to make an indentation.
- Bake in preheated oven 10 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Transfer to a wire rack and cool.
- Place chocolate-hazelnut spread in a re-sealable plastic bag; snip off one of the corners.
- Pipe spread into each indentation.
- Sprinkle cookies with candy sprinkles.
- To store: Place cookies in layers separated by waxed paper in an airtight container.
- Store at room temp for up to 3 days.
I would like to try this recipe because it sounds great; however, in the second step it says to knead the cookie dough and flour until combined. What flour? The recipe doesn't mention any.