Prep 15 mins
Cook 9 mins
I like this recipe because I make it with my niece and then we eat the cookies with tea while watching movies.
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup sugar (I add just a bit more for flavor)
- 1⁄2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
- Set aside.
- Beat or mix butter, white sugar and brown sugar, vanilla until blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time and mix well.
- Slowly add the flour mixture and mix until blended
- Then stir in chocolate chips .
- Spoon Rounded tablespoon of cookie dough on to a ungreased non stick pan.
- Bake for 9 – 11 min or until light brown.
- Remove from oven and place on baking rack to cool.