Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Yummy! Without gluten, corn or soy :D
Make and share this Chocolate Chip Tahini Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup organic tahini
- 3⁄4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 large organic free range egg
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free flour, mix (your choice)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon aluminum free baking soda
- 1⁄8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 big handful enjoy life chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix together all the ingredients.
- Drop tablespoons of cookie dough on ungreased pans 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until light brown on the bottom.
- Cool on wire racks (Or eat warm).
- Enjoy with tea or coffee!