1/1 Photo of Chocolate Chip Supreme Cookies
This is the best chocolate chip cookie recipe ever! It has a little bit of everything - pecans, oatmeal, and lots of chocolate. Cookies come out super soft and chewy. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla pudding mix
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (12 ounce) package semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 cup uncooked quick-cooking oats
- 1Beat shortening and butter at medium speed with and electric mixer until creamy; gradually add sugars, beating well. Add eggs, beating until blended. Add pudding mix and vanilla; beat until blended.
- 2Combine flour and next 4 ingredients. Gradually add to butter mixture, beating until bleneded. Stir in morsels, chopped pecans, and oats.
- 3Shape dough into 1 1/2-inch balls; place on lightly greased baking sheets, and press to 1-inch thickness.
- 4Bake at 375 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove cookies to wire racks to cool.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Supreme Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.3
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 18.8 mg
- Sodium 182.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 16.0 g
- Protein 2.3 g