Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is soooo easy, and no one will know it started with readymade cookie dough.
Make and share this Chocolate Chip Sunflower Cookies (Bhg) recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place cookie dough and coconut in a large resealable plastic bag and knead to combine. (Yes, this works, even though it sounds really weird).
- Roll rounded teaspoons of dough into balls, then roll in sunflower kernels to coat. Place balls 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Be careful not to let the cookies burn!
- Cool for 1 minute on cookie sheets. Transfer cookies to wire rack; let cool.