Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Was a Request
Make and share this Chocolate Chip Streusel Coffee Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 3 eggs
- Mix all in small bowl and set aside.
- Coffee Cake.
- Combine all ingredients, mix well, beat 2 minutes at high speed.
- Spread 2/3 of batter in greased and floured 9x13 inch pan.
- Sprinkle half of streusel mixture over cake.
- Add rest of batter and sprinkle with rest of streusel.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40-50 minutes.