1/1 Photo of Chocolate Chip Squares
A moist sqare with a caramel and chocolate flavor. This is from Company's Company Squares Cookbook. My family enjoys these and so do I. Hope you do too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In medium-size bowl,cream butter with brown sugar.
- 2Add white sugar and cream again.
- 3Add egg and vanilla and beat well.
- 4Measure in flour, soda and salt.
- 5Stir until well blended.
- 6Add chips and nuts stirring to combine.
- 7Scrape into 9X9 inch pan.
- 8Bake in 350*F oven for 25 to 30 minutes until set and a nice brown color.
- 9When cool cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Squares
Serving Size: 1 (684 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 87.5
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 12.6 mg
- Sodium 71.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 1.0 g