Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
Just to let you know I have never made this. A friend asked me to post the recipe. I am not 100% sure of the prep time. I am not sure of the pan size either.
- 2 (20 ounce) packages refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 (16 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- Press some of the cookie dough together into a baking pan to form a bottom crust.
- Beat the cream cheese at high speed in a mixer bowl until light and fluffy.
- Add sugar gradually, beating constantly.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time.
- Spoon over the cookie dough layer in the pan.
- Cut the remaining cookie dough into forty 1/8 inch thick slices.
- Arrange over the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.