- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- in a bowl cream margarine with brown and white sugar.
- andd egg and vanilla beat well.
- measure in flour and soda stir untill well blended.
- and chips stirring to combine.
- scrape into a 9x9 inch pan.
- Bake at 350 0F oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Cut into squares when cool.
- makes 36 squares.