Chocolate Chip Spelt Cookies (Vegan)
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees. Coat cookie sheets with cooking spray or line them with parchment paper.
- Place peanut butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat in the microwave on high power for about 30-45 seconds, or until the peanut butter is melted, stirring once or twice as it heats.
- In large bowl add flour, baking soda, and salt. Add peanut butter, maple syrup, and vanilla and stir until blended. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Drop dough onto the prepared baking sheet, allowing about 2 tbsp for each cookie. Flatten slightly.
- Bake 15-17 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool for about 5 minutes on the cookie sheet. Transfer to a wire rack and allow them to cool completely.