1/4 Photos of Chocolate Chip Sour Cream Cake
1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Galley Wench's Note:
I've been making this cake for years. It's a wonderfully moist pound cake, with chocolate chips . . . definitely not a low cal recipe! This recipe freezes extremely well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cream sugar and butter.
- 3Beat in eggs.
- 4Sift together dry ingredients.
- 5Alternately add dry ingredients and sour cream to mixture.
- 6Stir in vanilla, nuts and chocolate chips.
- 7Pour into well greased 10" tube pan.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour 15 minutes or until done.
- 9Cool before removing from pan.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Sour Cream Cake
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1037.5
- Calories from Fat 495
- Total Fat 55.1 g
- Saturated Fat 30.4 g
- Cholesterol 207.1 mg
- Sodium 638.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 129.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 75.8 g
- Protein 15.0 g