Cook1 hr 15 mins
I've been making this cake for years. It's a wonderfully moist pound cake, with chocolate chips . . . definitely not a low cal recipe! This recipe freezes extremely well.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream sugar and butter.
- Beat in eggs.
- Sift together dry ingredients.
- Alternately add dry ingredients and sour cream to mixture.
- Stir in vanilla, nuts and chocolate chips.
- Pour into well greased 10" tube pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour 15 minutes or until done.
- Cool before removing from pan.