A delicious snack cake. You can use applesauce instead of vegetable oil to reduce the fat and almost have the same texture.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine yellow cake mix, vanilla pudding, eggs, water, and vegetable oil or applesauce.
- Beat for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and half of the grated chocolate.
- Pour into a greased 9x13x2 baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 45 to 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle with remaining grated chocolate while serving warm.
- Cool completely.
- Dust with confectioner's sugar.