1/4 Photos of Chocolate Chip Skor Cookies
Crispy crunchy chocolate chip cookie!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- 2Cream together butter and sugars.
- 3Add eggs one at atime and mix well after each.
- 4Add the Vanilla and mix well.
- 5Measure one cup of oatmeal into a blender or food processor, and then blend to a fine powder.
- 6In a separate bowl, mix together flour, oatmeal, powdered oatmeal,salt, baking powder and baking soda.
- 7Stir dry ingredients into creamed butter and sugar.
- 8Add chocolate chips, crushed chocolate bars.
- 9Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- 10Bake for 6-8 minutes depending on your oven.
- 12Line your cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- 13Toffee bits are a good substitute for the Skor bars.
- 14After the dough is made put in refrigerator for 1 hour;it is much easier to scoop and make the cookies.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Skor Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1669 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.8
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 15.3 mg
- Sodium 83.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 11.1 g
- Protein 1.4 g