1/1 Photo of Chocolate Chip Raspberry Cream Cheese Drops
HOUSEMANAGER (Charlene)'s Note:
These cookies are so full of raspberry flavor they'll make your mouth pucker. Moist and chewy all at the same time! Pour yourself a tall glass of cold milk and enjoy! From Esther Brody's cookie collection. FOODBIT: I find the best way to melt chocolate is in the microwave by placing it in a bowl, covering with plastic wrap and microwaving on High approximately 1 minute per ounce, stir well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2MIX in a bowl flour and baking soda.
- 3BEAT in another bowl butter, sugar and cream cheese until smooth; beat in egg and melted chocolate until well blended; add flour mixture and mix well; fold in raspberry chips.
- 4DROP by rounded teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- 5BAKE in preheated oven on center rack for about 15 minutes or until tops of cookies spring back when lightly touched; immediately transfer to wire racks to cool.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Raspberry Cream Cheese Drops
Serving Size: 1 (1176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 199.2
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 29.3 mg
- Sodium 111.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 16.3 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mini raspberry chips