- 59.14 ml unsweetened applesauce
- 177.44 ml white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 177.44 ml canned pumpkin
- 59.14 ml water
- 354.88 ml flour
- 3.69 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 1.23 ml ground cloves
- 2.46 ml ground cinnamon
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml ground nutmeg
- 118.29 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line cupcake pan.
- Mix together sugar, applesauce, and eggs. Add pumpkin and water.
- In a separate bowl mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, ground cloves, ground cinnamon, salt, and nutmeg.
- Fill each cup 2/3 full. Bake for 20-25 minutes.