Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Make and share this Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cupcakes recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 3⁄4 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line cupcake pan.
- Mix together sugar, applesauce, and eggs. Add pumpkin and water.
- In a separate bowl mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, ground cloves, ground cinnamon, salt, and nutmeg.
- Fill each cup 2/3 full. Bake for 20-25 minutes.