1/2 Photos of Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
weekend cooker's Note:
A little something we made up, and served over the holidays. Prep time also includes cooling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 946.36 ml all-purpose flour
- 9.85 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml salt
- 4.92 ml ground cinnamon
- 2.46 ml ground nutmeg
- 473.18 ml sugar
- 177.44 ml butter, softened
- 4 eggs
- 118.29 ml water
- 425.24 g can pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 236.59 ml miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 29.58 ml miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 59.16-73.94 ml chopped pecans
- 14.79 ml sugar
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and grease bottom only of 2 (8x4) inch loaf pans with shortening.
- 2Lightly flour (or spray botttoms of pans with cooking spray, if you choose this than DO NOT FLOUR.
- 3In a medium bowl, stir 1st five ingredients until mixed, and set aside.
- 4In a large bowl, beat 2 cups sugar, and butter with mixer an medium speed for 1-2 minutes, or till creamy.
- 5Add eggs , 1 at a time, beating well after each.
- 6Beat in water and pumpkin on low speed.
- 7Add flour mixture, and beat for 1 minute.
- 8Stir in 1 cup of the chocolate chips, and spread evenly in pans.
- 9Sprinkle tops with remaining 2 tablespoons chocolate chips, the pecans, and the 1 tablespoon sugar.
- 10Bake 1 hour 5 minutes or until the center comes out clean.
- 11Cool in pans for 10 minutes.
- 12Remove from pans to cooling rack, and let cool completely for 1 1/2 hours.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1062.1
- Calories from Fat 393
- Total Fat 43.6 g
- Saturated Fat 22.1 g
- Cholesterol 185.0 mg
- Sodium 1064.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 159.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 88.0 g
- Protein 16.0 g