- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) packagejell-o French vanilla instant pudding
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Cream together butter, sugar and pudding mix until smooth.
- Add vanilla and eggs, beat at low speed until incorporated.
- Sift together flour and baking soda, then gradually add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients.
- Stir in chocolate chips and drop by tablespoons onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until golden.
- Allow to cool fully on wire rack before serving.