Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a great variation on an old classic. I personally like using French Vanilla Jell-O, but Butter Pecan, Butterscotch or Chocolate are just as tasty. Feel free to experiment with different flavours!
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) packagejell-o French vanilla instant pudding
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Cream together butter, sugar and pudding mix until smooth.
- Add vanilla and eggs, beat at low speed until incorporated.
- Sift together flour and baking soda, then gradually add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients.
- Stir in chocolate chips and drop by tablespoons onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until golden.
- Allow to cool fully on wire rack before serving.
I think 3/4 cup of brown sugar is missing.
Excellent recipe! I have baked a lot of chocolate chip cookies in my day, but was never really impressed with them until I tried this recipe. These are really soft and tasty. They are even better than cookies from the bakery. I have only used the plain vanilla pudding in them, but will have to try the others.
Delicious! My favorite cookie recipe. Valora