- 517.37 g box yellow cake mix (Duncan Hines without pudding mix)
- 226.79 g instant chocolate pudding mix
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 177.44 ml oil
- 177.44 ml water
- 4 eggs
- 354.88 ml chocolate chips
- 226.79 g sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cake mix, pudding and sugar all together.
- Add oil and water and beat with wooden spoon (very important to use the wooden spoon) adding one egg at a time with wooden spoon, folding into batter.
- Add sour cream and chocolate chips.
- Prepare a greased and floured bundt tube.
- Pour into batter into Bundt Pan.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Cool one hour before removing from pan.