1 hr 5 mins
This recipe originally came from a college football coaches wife. It is incredible and requires no frosting!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cake mix, pudding and sugar all together.
- 2Add oil and water and beat with wooden spoon (very important to use the wooden spoon) adding one egg at a time with wooden spoon, folding into batter.
- 3Add sour cream and chocolate chips.
- 4Prepare a greased and floured bundt tube.
- 5Pour into batter into Bundt Pan.
- 6Bake for 50-60 minutes at 350 degrees.
- 7Cool one hour before removing from pan.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Pudding Bundt Cake
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 573.7
- Calories from Fat 277
- Total Fat 30.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 73.2 mg
- Sodium 595.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 52.0 g
- Protein 5.7 g