Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe originally came from a college football coaches wife. It is incredible and requires no frosting!
- Mix cake mix, pudding and sugar all together.
- Add oil and water and beat with wooden spoon (very important to use the wooden spoon) adding one egg at a time with wooden spoon, folding into batter.
- Add sour cream and chocolate chips.
- Prepare a greased and floured bundt tube.
- Pour into batter into Bundt Pan.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Cool one hour before removing from pan.