- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box yellow cake mix (Duncan Hines without pudding mix)
- 1 (8 ounce) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup oil
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate chips
- 8 ounces sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cake mix, pudding and sugar all together.
- Add oil and water and beat with wooden spoon (very important to use the wooden spoon) adding one egg at a time with wooden spoon, folding into batter.
- Add sour cream and chocolate chips.
- Prepare a greased and floured bundt tube.
- Pour into batter into Bundt Pan.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Cool one hour before removing from pan.