1 hr 5 mins
I almost didn't post this because there are a couple already posted that are similar, but not exactly the same as this one, but this is so easy and delicious I decided to go ahead and post "my" version.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift together cake mix and chocolate pudding mix.
- 2Make a well in the center of the dry mixture and add all the other ingredients except chocolate chips.
- 3Beat well then stir in chocolate chips with spatula.
- 4Pour batter into greased bundt pan and bake 55 minutes or 1 hour at 350 degrees F.
- 5Cool on wire rack in pan 10 minutes till cake draws away slightly from sides of pan, then invert onto plate to finish cooling.
- 6Hint: you can use reduced fat sour cream, but substituting yogurt loses some of the richness.
- 7Tastes great with cherry chocolate chip ice cream!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Pound Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1570 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5697.7
- Calories from Fat 3102
- Total Fat 344.7 g
- Saturated Fat 100.4 g
- Cholesterol 957.5 mg
- Sodium 5401.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 619.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 19.7 g
- Sugars 375.7 g
- Protein 64.8 g