Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I almost didn't post this because there are a couple already posted that are similar, but not exactly the same as this one, but this is so easy and delicious I decided to go ahead and post "my" version.
- Sift together cake mix and chocolate pudding mix.
- Make a well in the center of the dry mixture and add all the other ingredients except chocolate chips.
- Beat well then stir in chocolate chips with spatula.
- Pour batter into greased bundt pan and bake 55 minutes or 1 hour at 350 degrees F.
- Cool on wire rack in pan 10 minutes till cake draws away slightly from sides of pan, then invert onto plate to finish cooling.
- Hint: you can use reduced fat sour cream, but substituting yogurt loses some of the richness.
- Tastes great with cherry chocolate chip ice cream!