Recipe by pdelong5
A warm, smooth, steamy, and succulent pound cake that will fulfill the chocolate lover's dreams.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 4 large eggs
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 (6 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 -2 cup powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Add all ingredients together.
- Stir until it has a batter consistency.
- Place batter in a pound cake bowl.
- Bake in oven at 350 degrees fahrenheit for 1 hour.
- Cool on a rack for nine-ten minutes after baking.
- When cooled off, sprinkle powdered sugar over the top.