Prep 10 mins
Cook 14 mins
Servings size is for 2 mini's. From Cooking Light.
- 1 1⁄3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2⁄3 cup instant potato flakes
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat milk
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Coat 2 mini muffin pans (24 cups) with nonstick spray,.
- Stir flour, potato flakes, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in a large bowl until blended. Stir in milk, egg whites, oil and vanilla extract until blended. Add chocolate chips and mix well.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups, filling them about 3/4 full. Bake 14 to 17 minutes or until golden and a toothpick comes out clean. Loosen the edges of each muffin with a knife and transfer carefully to a wire rack to cool.