Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
From the Pillsbury site.
Make and share this Chocolate Chip Popcorn Bars recipe from Food.com.
- 467.76 g roll pillsbury create 'n bake refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 4 Nature Valley Oats and Honey crunchy granola bars, crushed* (2 pouches from 8.9-oz box)
- 828.06 ml miniature marshmallows
- 158.51 ml light corn syrup
- 59.14 ml butter or 59.14 ml margarine
- 283.49 g bag peanut butter chips
- 99.22 g bagpop secret butter-flavor microwave popcorn, popped
- 236.59 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350°F
- In large bowl, break up cookie dough.
- Stir in crushed granola bars.
- Press evenly in bottom of ungreased 13x9-inch pan to form crust.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until puffed and edges are golden brown.
- Remove from oven.
- Immediately sprinkle with marshmallows.
- Return to oven; bake 1 to 2 minutes longer or until marshmallows begin to puff.
- In 3-quart saucepan, heat corn syrup, butter and peanut butter chips over medium heat 3 to 4 minutes, stirring frequently, until chips are melted and mixture is smooth.
- Stir in popcorn (mixture will be thick).
- Spoon over marshmallows; spread evenly to just barely cover marshmallows.
- Cool 30 minutes.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips on High 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until melted, stirring once halfway through microwaving.
- Pour melted chocolate into quart-size resealable food-storage plastic bag.
- Cut off tiny bottom corner of bag; drizzle chocolate over bars.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
- For bars, cut into 6 rows by 6 rows.