2 hrs 30 mins
2 hrs 10 mins
These tempting bars are like a cookie bar and a popcorn ball all rolled into one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) roll refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 4 Nature Valley Oats and Honey crunchy granola bars, crushed* (2 pouches from 8.9-oz. box)
- 1Heat oven to 350°F In large bowl, break up cookie dough. Stir in crushed granola bars. Press mixture in bottom of ungreased 13x9-inch pan. Bake at 350°F for 10 to 15 minutes or until puffed and edges are golden brown.
- 2Remove from oven. Immediately sprinkle with marshmallows. Return to oven; bake an additional 1 to 2 minutes or until marshmallows begin to puff.
- 3Remove from oven; place on wire rack. In 3-quart saucepan, heat corn syrup, butter and peanut butter chips over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring frequently, until chips are melted and mixture is smooth. Stir in popcorn (mixture will be thick). Spoon mixture over marshmallows; spread evenly to just barely cover marshmallows. Cool 30 minutes.
- 4In small microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips on High for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until melted, stirring once halfway through microwaving. Pour melted chocolate into quart-size resealable food-storage plastic bag. Cut off tiny bottom corner of bag; drizzle chocolate over bars. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving. Cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Popcorn Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1521 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 182.1
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 6.7 mg
- Sodium 66.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Nature Valley Oats and Honey crunchy granola bars