Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a dessert pizza that came to me one day while i was craving something sweet. I must say it is delicious and highly addictive!!!
- 2 cups quaker's harina preperada para flour tortilla mix
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa
- 1 teaspoon artificial sweetener
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup light brown sugar
- 4 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- Mix tortilla mix with water, sugar, and cocoa.
- Knead dough until firm.
- Coat pie pan with crisco and flour.
- Form dough around a pie pan.
- Melt butter in a microwavable bowl.
- Blend in brown sugar until creamy.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk, cocoa, and vanilla and blend until thoroughly mixed.
- Fold in chocolate chips and pour onto crust.
- Sprinkle pecans over the top of the filling.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.