Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
One of the best weird ideas I have ever had. You have to try it to understand.
- 14 ounces pizza dough, Pillsbury tube
- 14 ounces refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3⁄4 cup water
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Follow the directions on the tube of raw pizza dough as far as the prep of the dough.
- Once the dough is ready to be topped you need to spread melted butter over the entire pizza.
- Open the package of pre-made chocolate ship cookie dough.
- Spread the cookie dough over the crust except for the edges. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until the edges are firm but not brown.
- Remove from oven and cool in a safe place.
- In a small bowl combine powered sugar, 1 tablespoon of vanilla, water and mix until the consistency of icing.
- Drizzle the icing over the pizza with a spoon.
- Serve to those who are worthy.
3 out of 4 kids liked this. DH and I didn't like it much at all. The pizza dough was kinda doughy yet. I gave the cookies another 3 minutes too. The icing didn't turn out because there was way too much water. I started over and just added small amounts of water at a time until wet enough for icing consistency. We still really enjoyed making this recipe. The process was the best part. I made this with my 5yo DD. Made and Reviewed for PAC Fall 2008.