One of the best weird ideas I have ever had. You have to try it to understand.
Make and share this Chocolate Chip Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Follow the directions on the tube of raw pizza dough as far as the prep of the dough.
- Once the dough is ready to be topped you need to spread melted butter over the entire pizza.
- Open the package of pre-made chocolate ship cookie dough.
- Spread the cookie dough over the crust except for the edges. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until the edges are firm but not brown.
- Remove from oven and cool in a safe place.
- In a small bowl combine powered sugar, 1 tablespoon of vanilla, water and mix until the consistency of icing.
- Drizzle the icing over the pizza with a spoon.
- Serve to those who are worthy.