1/3 Photos of Chocolate Chip Pizza
Chef Iron B's Note:
One of the best weird ideas I have ever had. You have to try it to understand.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Follow the directions on the tube of raw pizza dough as far as the prep of the dough.
- 3Once the dough is ready to be topped you need to spread melted butter over the entire pizza.
- 4Open the package of pre-made chocolate ship cookie dough.
- 5Spread the cookie dough over the crust except for the edges. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until the edges are firm but not brown.
- 6Remove from oven and cool in a safe place.
- 7In a small bowl combine powered sugar, 1 tablespoon of vanilla, water and mix until the consistency of icing.
- 8Drizzle the icing over the pizza with a spoon.
- 9Serve to those who are worthy.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 308.2
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 19.5 mg
- Sodium 124.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 14.8 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: