Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Often requested for pot-lucks and family special occasions.
Top Review by PixieDust
Ohh and Ahh's were heard all around. This is so rich and delicious and of course there is the chocolate. Served warm with a scoop of homemade vanilla ice cream. Just doesn't get any better than this. Easy to make and used ready made pie crust. Thanks Nurse Di for an incredibly delicious dessert.
- 3 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted and cooled
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 unbaked 9 inch pie shell
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, beat eggs until foamy.
- Beat in sugars, flour, butter, oil, and vanilla until well blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 1 1/4 hours or until tests done.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Refrigerate leftovers.