Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This pie is rich and fantastic. A friend gave me the recipe.
- 118.29 ml all-purpose flour
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml brown sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 177.44 ml softened butter
- 236.59 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 236.59 ml chopped walnuts
- 1 9 inch pie shell, unbaked
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, blend together flour and sugars.
- In another medium bowl, beat eggs.
- Add flour and sugar mixture to eggs.
- Add butter to egg, flour, and sugar mixture.
- Fold in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 55-60 minutes.
Loved it, quick and easy and something I can jsut whip up as I usually have all the ingredients on hand, my teen girls made it last night and had a blast.
This is exactly how I make my chocolate chip pie, and it is sooooo good! It's rich and sinful and even better with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Best of all, it's easy as pie (lol) to make! (I only use one bowl: beat the eggs, then add the flour and sugars and beat till blended. Stir in melted butter (or beat in softened butter), stir in chips and nuts, pour into pie shell and bake.)