- 118.29 ml all-purpose flour
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml brown sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 177.44 ml softened butter
- 236.59 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 236.59 ml chopped walnuts
- 1 9 inch pie shell, unbaked
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, blend together flour and sugars.
- In another medium bowl, beat eggs.
- Add flour and sugar mixture to eggs.
- Add butter to egg, flour, and sugar mixture.
- Fold in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 55-60 minutes.