1/2 Photos of Chocolate Chip Pie
1 hr 15 mins
This pie is rich and fantastic. A friend gave me the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2In a medium bowl, blend together flour and sugars.
- 3In another medium bowl, beat eggs.
- 4Add flour and sugar mixture to eggs.
- 5Add butter to egg, flour, and sugar mixture.
- 6Fold in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- 7Pour into pie crust.
- 8Bake at 325 degrees for 55-60 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Pie
Serving Size: 1 (981 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4614.4
- Calories from Fat 2850
- Total Fat 316.6 g
- Saturated Fat 140.9 g
- Cholesterol 789.0 mg
- Sodium 2000.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 440.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 20.7 g
- Sugars 306.7 g
- Protein 50.9 g