- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3⁄4 cup softened butter
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 9 inch pie shell, unbaked
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, blend together flour and sugars.
- In another medium bowl, beat eggs.
- Add flour and sugar mixture to eggs.
- Add butter to egg, flour, and sugar mixture.
- Fold in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 55-60 minutes.