Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Unique twist on the standard Chocolate Chip Cookie
Make and share this Chocolate Chip, Pecan & Sea Salt Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 118.29 ml room temperature butter (1 stick I use sweet cream unsalted butter)
- 177.44 ml packed light brown sugar
- 118.29 ml granulated sugar
- 14.79 ml vanilla extract
- 2 eggs (at room temperature)
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 473.18 ml flour
- 236.59 ml chopped pecans
- 236.59 ml dark chocolate chips
- 14.79 ml coarse sea salt
- Grease or spray your cookie sheet or tray. Spoon your dough onto the sheet in heaping tablespoons. Make sure you leave an inch and a half to two inches between each cookie so they don’t turn into one big glob in the oven.
- Bake the cookies for about 15 minutes at 350. Use the 15 minutes as a guideline, because each oven cooks differently. Check on the cookies every five minutes, and if the edges begin to brown, they’re all done. Take the cookies out and let them cool for about ten minutes, and they’ll be ready to eat (or just.
- Pictures at: http://somuchtoeattoolittletime.blogspot.com/2013/07/chocolate-chip-pecan-sea-salt-cookies.html.
This was a very good Tollhouse cookie. Tasted just like the one on the chocolate chip package with the addition of the hits of salt. A big improvement therefore on Tollhouse which I find boring. But I was disappointed the cookie wasn't better, so I will keep looking. This would be an amazing cookie for Tollhouse lovers. Just not my cup of tea.