- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 6 tablespoons butter or 6 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup corn syrup
- 1 1⁄2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped pecans
- 9 inches pie shells
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl beat eggs until light and fluffy.
- Add sugar, flour, melted butter or margarine, salt, lemon juice and corn syrup.
- Mix thoroughly, then stir in chocolate chips and pecans.
- Pour mixture into pie shell.
- Bake in pre-heated oven for 45 minutes or until set and golden.