Prep 45 mins
Cook 1 hr
This was from a magazine. I thought it looked really yummy!
- 1 refrigerated ready-to-bake pie crust
- 236.59 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 236.59 ml light corn syrup
- 236.59 ml firmly packed light brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 29.58 ml stick butter, melted
- 7.39 ml vanilla extract
- 2.46 ml salt
- 170.09 g pecan halves, 1/2 cup chopped
Kahlua whipped cream recipe
- 118.29 ml heavy whipping cream
- 14.79 ml Kahlua or 14.79 ml other coffee-flavored liqueur
- Place oven rack on lowest third of oven. Heat to 350 degrees. Fit crust inot a 9 inch pie plate. Crimp or flute edges.
- Scatter chips evenly in crust. Whisk syrup, sugar, eggs, butter, vanilla, salt and 1/2 cup chopped pecans in a large bowl until well blended. Pour evenly over chips.
- Arrange pecan halves on top.
- Bake 50 minutes, or until crust and pecans are browned. If crust begins to darken too quickly, cover edges with foil.
- Cool completely on a wire rack.
- For cream, beat the heavy cream and Kahlua until soft peaks form when beaters are lifted.