1 hr 45 mins
This was from a magazine. I thought it looked really yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 refrigerated ready-to-bake pie crust
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons stick butter, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 ounces pecan halves, 1/2 cup chopped
Kahlua whipped cream recipe
- 1Place oven rack on lowest third of oven. Heat to 350 degrees. Fit crust inot a 9 inch pie plate. Crimp or flute edges.
- 2Scatter chips evenly in crust. Whisk syrup, sugar, eggs, butter, vanilla, salt and 1/2 cup chopped pecans in a large bowl until well blended. Pour evenly over chips.
- 3Arrange pecan halves on top.
- 4Bake 50 minutes, or until crust and pecans are browned. If crust begins to darken too quickly, cover edges with foil.
- 5Cool completely on a wire rack.
- 6For cream, beat the heavy cream and Kahlua until soft peaks form when beaters are lifted.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Pecan Pie
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 443.9
- Calories from Fat 222
- Total Fat 24.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 71.5 mg
- Sodium 226.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 34.5 g
- Protein 4.1 g