Eat! Eat! You're skin and bones!'s Note:
These are my husband's favourite cookies (and mine!). The cookie batter is just the right sweetness, balanced by the chocolate chips. What I like about these cookies are they are so quick to make and I always have these ingredients on hand. I make these at least twice a month!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F Beat butter, sugars, egg and vanilla.
- 2Add flour, oats and baking soda. Mix until blended.
- 3Add chocolate chips and pecans.
- 4Drop by level tablespoonfuls of dough onto ungreased baking sheets.
- 5Bake approximately 7-8 minutes (depends on your oven; you want these cookies to be tender coming out, but they should look like they are done baking).
- 6Transfer onto a wire rack after cooling for a few minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Pecan Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (766 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 123.0
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 15.3 mg
- Sodium 55.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 1.4 g