Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This recipe came from an older cookbook of ours. It's absolutely wonderful and SOOOO addicting.
- 354.88 ml Bisquick
- 236.59 ml powdered sugar
- 59.14 ml firm margarine or 59.14 ml butter
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 236.59 ml dark corn syrup
- 59.14 ml margarine or 59.14 ml butter, melted and cooled
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 170.09 g bag semi-sweet chocolate chips (1 cup)
- 354.88 ml chopped pecans (6 oz)
- Heat oven to 350.
- Mix bisquick and powdered sugar in medium bowl. Cut in margarine until crumbly. Press firmly in bottom of ungread 13x9 pan. Bake 15 minutes, cool.
- Beat eggs, corn syrup, margarine, and vanilla in large bowl with spoon until smooth. Stir in chocolate chips and pecans. Pour over crust.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown and set. Refridgerate at least 2 hours until chocolate is firm. For bars, cut into 6x6 rows.