Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This recipe came from an older cookbook of ours. It's absolutely wonderful and SOOOO addicting.
- 1 1⁄2 cups Bisquick
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 cup firm margarine or 1⁄4 cup butter
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup dark corn syrup
- 1⁄4 cup margarine or 1⁄4 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (6 ounce) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips (1 cup)
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped pecans (6 oz)
- Heat oven to 350.
- Mix bisquick and powdered sugar in medium bowl. Cut in margarine until crumbly. Press firmly in bottom of ungread 13x9 pan. Bake 15 minutes, cool.
- Beat eggs, corn syrup, margarine, and vanilla in large bowl with spoon until smooth. Stir in chocolate chips and pecans. Pour over crust.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown and set. Refridgerate at least 2 hours until chocolate is firm. For bars, cut into 6x6 rows.