Recipe by lets.eat
Simple recipe using canned pears, VERY MOIST! Can be served for breakfast, as a snack or a dessert
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (15 ounce) can pear halves in natural juice, well drained and diced
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large mixing bowl beat together the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar.
- Add the eggs, vanilla, baking soda and salt. beat in the pears and flour.
- Stir in the quick oats and chocolate chips until well blended.
- Spread evenly into a greased 13x9x2 baking pan.
- Bake 350' for 25-30 minutes or until done.