1/1 Photo of Chocolate Chip Pear Snack Bars
Simple recipe using canned pears, VERY MOIST! Can be served for breakfast, as a snack or a dessert
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large mixing bowl beat together the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar.
- 2Add the eggs, vanilla, baking soda and salt. beat in the pears and flour.
- 3Stir in the quick oats and chocolate chips until well blended.
- 4Spread evenly into a greased 13x9x2 baking pan.
- 5Bake 350' for 25-30 minutes or until done.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Pear Snack Bars
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 262.7
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 41.6 mg
- Sodium 133.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 24.9 g
- Protein 4.0 g