Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is made with refrigerated cookie dough & is topped with honey-raosted peanuts. I found this on pillsbury.com but have not tried it as yet. It looks very impressive! It has many favorite ingredients and reads like a fattening and satisfying torte! I didn't know how to post cooling and chilling time, which is about 2 hrs.
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Break up cookie dough into ungreased 10" or 9" springform pan.
- Press in bottom to form crust.
- Bake 15-18 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove partially baked crust from oven.
- Cool 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Add sugar and egg; beat until well blended.
- Stir in 1/2 cup of chocolate chips and 1/2 of the peanuts; with wooden spoon or rubber spatula.
- Pour over cooled crust; spread evenly.
- In medium microwaveable bowl, microwave buttersctch chips on HIGH 1 minute, stirring twice, until melted and smooth.
- Stir in peanut butter until smooth.
- Drizzle over cream cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle with remaining chocolate chips and peanuts.
- Return to oven; bake 30-40 longer or until edge is set but center is still slightly jiggly.
- Cool on wire rack 10 minutes.
- Run knife around side of pan to loosen; carefully remove sides of pan.
- Cool 1 hour.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until completely cooled before serving.
- To serve, cut torte into wedges.
- Drizzle 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup onto each dessert plate.
- Place wedges over syrup.
- Garnish with mint leaves.