This is made with refrigerated cookie dough & is topped with honey-raosted peanuts. I found this on pillsbury.com but have not tried it as yet. It looks very impressive! It has many favorite ingredients and reads like a fattening and satisfying torte! I didn't know how to post cooling and chilling time, which is about 2 hrs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F.
- 2Break up cookie dough into ungreased 10" or 9" springform pan.
- 3Press in bottom to form crust.
- 4Bake 15-18 minutes or until golden brown.
- 5Remove partially baked crust from oven.
- 6Cool 10 minutes.
- 7Meanwhile, in medium bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- 8Add sugar and egg; beat until well blended.
- 9Stir in 1/2 cup of chocolate chips and 1/2 of the peanuts; with wooden spoon or rubber spatula.
- 10Pour over cooled crust; spread evenly.
- 11In medium microwaveable bowl, microwave buttersctch chips on HIGH 1 minute, stirring twice, until melted and smooth.
- 12Stir in peanut butter until smooth.
- 13Drizzle over cream cheese mixture.
- 14Sprinkle with remaining chocolate chips and peanuts.
- 15Return to oven; bake 30-40 longer or until edge is set but center is still slightly jiggly.
- 16Cool on wire rack 10 minutes.
- 17Run knife around side of pan to loosen; carefully remove sides of pan.
- 18Cool 1 hour.
- 19Refrigerate 2 hours or until completely cooled before serving.
- 20To serve, cut torte into wedges.
- 21Drizzle 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup onto each dessert plate.
- 22Place wedges over syrup.
- 23Garnish with mint leaves.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip-Peanut Butter Torte
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 542.9
- Calories from Fat 298
- Total Fat 33.2 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 48.6 mg
- Sodium 232.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 25.6 g
- Protein 9.5 g