1/1 Photo of Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Swirl Cookies
Jif® Recipes's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening or 1/2 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour, plus 1 tbsps
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips, divided
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening or 1 teaspoon Crisco® Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1HEAT oven to 350ºF.
- 2BEAT shortening, peanut butter, brown sugar and sugar in large bowl at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended. Add egg and vanilla. Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat into shortening mixture at low speed until smooth.
- 3DIVIDE dough in half. Stir 1/3 cup chocolate chips into one half. Melt 1/3 cup chocolate chips. Stir melted chocolate and remaining 1/3 cup chocolate chips into other half of dough. Press together 1 teaspoon of each dough to form 1-inch balls. Place 2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
- 4BAKE 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 2 minutes on cookie sheet. Transfer to wire rack. Cool completely.
- 5For Drizzle: MELT 1/3 cup chocolate chips with 1 teaspoon shortening over very low heat. Drizzle from end of spoon back and forth over cooled cookies.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Swirl Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (821 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1330.5
- Calories from Fat 734
- Total Fat 81.6 g
- Saturated Fat 27.2 g
- Cholesterol 62.0 mg
- Sodium 944.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 146.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1 g
- Sugars 102.7 g
- Protein 20.3 g