Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
Make and share this Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Swirl Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening or 1⁄2 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1⁄2 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour, plus 1 tbsps
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips, divided
- 1⁄3 cup chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening or 1 teaspoon Crisco® Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- HEAT oven to 350ºF.
- BEAT shortening, peanut butter, brown sugar and sugar in large bowl at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended. Add egg and vanilla. Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat into shortening mixture at low speed until smooth.
- DIVIDE dough in half. Stir 1/3 cup chocolate chips into one half. Melt 1/3 cup chocolate chips. Stir melted chocolate and remaining 1/3 cup chocolate chips into other half of dough. Press together 1 teaspoon of each dough to form 1-inch balls. Place 2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
- BAKE 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 2 minutes on cookie sheet. Transfer to wire rack. Cool completely.
- For Drizzle: MELT 1/3 cup chocolate chips with 1 teaspoon shortening over very low heat. Drizzle from end of spoon back and forth over cooled cookies.