I made these cookies up myself. They're more cake-like, as I used shortening instead of butter. For chewier cookies, you can take them out of the oven sooner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup flour
- 2/3 teaspoon baking soda
- 2/3 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup shortening
- 2/3 cup peanut butter (slightly warmed in the microwave to make easier to stir in)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar (I used Splenda)
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips (melted)
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Sift flours and mix with baking soda and salt. set aside.
- 3Cream pb butter and shortening with sugars.
- 4Add egg and vanilla, mixing thoroughly. Gradually stir in flour mixture (don't over mix).
- 5Take 1/3 of batter and mix with melted chocolate; add to remaining batter and stir in slightly (to create marble effect).
- 6Stir in chocolate chips.
- 7Drop by tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 12-15 minutes. Let cool slightly before removing to rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Swirl Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.3
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 8.4 mg
- Sodium 132.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 11.3 g
- Protein 2.6 g