Recipe by Barb G.
This decadent dessert blends the best of both worlds; creamy peanut butter and rich milk chocolate.This needs at least 4 hours chilling or over night. The recipe comes from weight watchers and is 6 points per serving.
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat peanut butter
- 4 ounces light cream cheese
- 4 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 12 ounces fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (canned or bottled)
- 1 cup light whipped topping, thawed if frozen
- 5 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat together peanut butter and both types of cream cheese until smooth.
- gradually beat in milk and lemon juice; fold in the whipped topping and 4 tablespoons of mini chocolate chips.
- Spoon peanut butter mixture into prepared pie crust; sprinkle remaining 1 tablespoon of chocolate chips over the top.
- Cover with clear plastic wrap and chill in refridgerator for at least 4 hours.
- (NOTE: If you prefer a firmer texture let chill overnight.).