Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
This decadent dessert blends the best of both worlds; creamy peanut butter and rich milk chocolate.This needs at least 4 hours chilling or over night. The recipe comes from weight watchers and is 6 points per serving.
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat together peanut butter and both types of cream cheese until smooth.
- gradually beat in milk and lemon juice; fold in the whipped topping and 4 tablespoons of mini chocolate chips.
- Spoon peanut butter mixture into prepared pie crust; sprinkle remaining 1 tablespoon of chocolate chips over the top.
- Cover with clear plastic wrap and chill in refridgerator for at least 4 hours.
- (NOTE: If you prefer a firmer texture let chill overnight.).
Oh My God!!!! This was amazing. I followed the recipe to the t, except I did not have mini chocolate chips only regular ones. Thank you for this wonderful recipe.
I made this for a family gathering and it went like a flash. Young and old enjoyed it. It was easy to put together and has a nice creamy taste. The only thing that I did different was to use sugar-free graham crackers that were coated with chocolate for the crust. Thanks for sharing.
This was an excellent and easy dessert to make. My supper club really enjoyed it after a spicy Mexican get-together. I didn't use the fat free cream cheese, so I'm sure my version was higher in points, fat and calories. Oh, well. Thanks for a good recipe!