1/4 Photos of Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies
Yeah, yeah, I know--there are a million recipes for peanut butter cookies with chocolate chips out there. But hey, what's wrong with one more? Especially when it's easy, delicious, quick? This recipe makes cookies that are thick, chewy on the inside and crisp on the outside. The yield is fairly small, so it's good if there are only 1 or 2 people in your house.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Beat peanut butter, shortening, sugars, egg, and vanilla until creamy.
- 3Stir together flour, baking soda and salt. Add to creamed mixture; blend well.
- 4Fold in chocolate morsels.
- 5Drop by rounded Tablespoons 2 inches apart.
- 6Bake 10-15 min.; remove to cooling rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 187.6
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 8.8 mg
- Sodium 82.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 12.9 g
- Protein 2.6 g