Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a recipe card that came with my new medium cookie schoop from Pampered Chef. I have not tried the recipe, but I wanted to post it for tracking. Knowing my memory, I lose everything it seems.
- 1⁄2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable shortening
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips (6 ounces)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Beat peanut butter, shortening, sugars, egg and vanilla until creamy.
- In another bowl, stir together flour, baking soda and salt.
- Add dry mixture to the creamed mixture; blend well.
- Fold in chocolate morsels.
- Using medium scoop, crop dough 2 inces apart onto flat baking stone.
- Bake 10-15 minutes.
- Cool 2 minutes on baking stone; remove to cooling rack.